humansroleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Hell War- Will You Survive

Go down

-Hell War- Will You Survive Empty -Hell War- Will You Survive

Post  βℓσσ∂ʏЯαʓσяβℓα∂ɛ Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:29 am

-Hell War- Will You Survive 27xjwhf

Ƨтσяʏ

For Years Continets Been Going To War, Earth Has Alot of People, Threw War to War Europe, Africa, China, Russia, Brazil, and Austrila, Have No More People, Canda North America Are the Last Left, People In North America Are going to War with Canada, Only 1 Person Out of A Thousand Can be Left Standing.

Яʋℓɛƨ.
1.] Keep cussing to a minimum, please. I would like to keep this roleplay appropriate for any age!

2.] Every post must have at least 2 decent sentences.

3.] This is a Literate Roleplaying, Which means, Correct grammer.

4.] No fighting in OOC. Seriously, take it somewhere else.

5.] Try to Include Everyone, Some People Might Not Like Being Left out.

6.] Don't get mad if one of someones Charries dump your for someone else's. that really gets me pissed.

7.] yes yes one person will be left standing, if all your charries die become a animal that survives with the last person standing.

8.] if your person is still alive and her/his love dies? dont get mad or pissy. find someone else.

9.] Just have Fun! everyone likes that right?

Ƨκɛℓℓʏ

Name:[full]
Nickname:
Sex:[gender]
Personality:
Crush:
GF/BF:
Fiancé:
Huz/Wife:
Kids:
Decription:
Looks:[yes pic]
Other:

Ѧʏ Ɔнαяяιɛƨ

Name:[full]Derek Lee Hale
Nickname:
Sex:[gender]Male
Personality:Derek is that buff guy who alwas and i mean alwas works out, and trains, he's just that regular guy who falls in love but alwas loses love for the person fast, Derek is a really hard guy to get so dont think he's easy. Derek isnt alwas a nice chill guy he can get his anger up pretty fast and can flip out on someone. Derek when he's calm he can be a sweetheart like any other guy.
Crush:No
GF/BF:No I dont date
Fiancé:No
Huz/Wife:No
Kids:No
Decription:Black Spinked hair, Hazel Green Eyes, Has his leather jacket on about half of the time, regular jordans, and dark jeans.
-Hell War- Will You Survive 290scbb
Other:

Name:[full]Scott McCall
Nickname:Scott?
Sex:[gender]Male
Personality:Scott that one layed back chillaxin guy, he doesnt get angry very easily, But he's plan hard to get. Scott he's just shirtless half the time or wearing his plain shirts, Scott he's a sweetheart 24/7 going for the girl he likes but doesnt ask her out or date her. Scott he's just the player guy, goes for girl flirts, doesnt ask her out.
Crush:no
GF/BF:No
Fiancé:No
Huz/Wife:No
Kids:No
Decription:I got a pic
-Hell War- Will You Survive Vipeoi
Other:

Ɖɛα∂ Ƥɛσρℓɛ

1.]

Ƥɛσρℓɛ Ɯнσ Ƨʋяʌιʌɛ∂