humansroleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- - - -S T U O G- - - -

Go down

- - - -S T U O G- - - - Empty - - - -S T U O G- - - -

Post  βℓσσ∂ʏЯαʓσяβℓα∂ɛ Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:34 am

S T O R Y

Who knew a little bit of slow dancing, and a few glasses of wine would be the beginning of the most amazing creation on this earth.. you. Of course, you weren't born this way, no no no. You were either blessed or curse, however you see it, with these superhuman abilities and it's all thanks to Dr. Sam.

Dr. Sam wasn't the nicest man on earth. To sum his personality all up, he was the most heartless guy you would ever speak to. He wouldn't feel any guilt, shame, or sympthy if he lit a puppy litter on fire. It all started with a big dream of becoming the president of the United States. His idol was all leaders he could find. He dreamed of having power of all 50 states, he dreamed of being able to make the decisions. Everytime he would confess to his dream, people would laugh and say "you're not cut out for it kid" and sometimes "don't you need to be a little.. smart and advanced to do that, little ole sammy?" Dr. Sam was tired of being put down everyday, he wanted revenge. It didn't matter about power anymore, it mattered about showing up those people. He wanted to show all of them he wasn't just some plain old stupid kid who sat in the back of class and chewed his fingernails off, he wanted to show them he was a somebody. He didn't want to be leader of America anymore.. he wanted to be leader of the world.

Dr. Sam began to be fascinated with stories of superhumans. The power they had, it was incredible. His eyes shone as an idea popped up in his head. If these were real, why couldn't he make them? How hard could it be right? He began to settle all these details out. He made chemicals for years of all the powers possible, he tested them on innocent animals he found. Each animal he tested on fell over and died, or was a serious malfunction, ending up with four eyes, and seven legs. Each expirement was a faliure, which only pushed him further. He wanted success, he needed success.

He finally found the perfect materials to make all of them. He added a certain plant, ivy, that was mixed in with acids and potions. He mixed them around and each time he finsihed a batch he would lay it on his table. Finally, he got all the potions done and tried it on the animal. It survived. It was time to do the final test.. to test it on a real human being. What better target then a teenager, right? Not only will they be able to grow with these powers, but the future is in their hands, and Sam wanted the future to be all about him.

Dr. Sam went out and abducted a small 14 year old boy named Max in broad daylight. Dr. Sam locked himpoked him up with metal cuffs onto his lab table and poked him with several amounts of sharp needles, injecting all sorts of chemicals into his bloodstream. He finsiehd up after hours of poking and picking and watched Max quickly. Max began to shake aruptubly and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. His arms had spasms and his legs twitched all over the place. You could hear the fast banging of his heart, and see the drool seeping out of his chapped lips. Then, all went silent. Dr. Sam was horrified at what he witnessed and found Max laying pale on the lab table. He put his hand on his pulse and found no signs of Max being alive, no signs of life anywhere. Dr. Sam was enraged with this, he thought this was the perfect mix of chemicals and plants. He punched walls, scream, cursed, and cried tears of frustration until he was interuptted by a groan escaping the boys lips.

Dr. Sam watched as Max sat up with his hand on his head and his eyes peering at Dr. Sam. All the anger rushed out and in came hope. Dr. Sam watched Max and as Max stood up, he began to float in the hair.
"It works! It really works!" Dr. Sam screamed, jumping with glee.
"What.. Who.." Max said, his eyes widning with fear as he looked at all the needles laying around, and the cuts on his skin.
Dr. Sam made Max do everything he said, instructing him to try out every power. Dr. Sam had injected Max with every single power possible, making Max be able to have ever single power in history. He was the strongest creature in the world, and Max didn't have any idea what was happening. Dr. Sam made sure there was no malfunctions, and then after he was sure, Dr. Sam killed Max. Well, 'killed' Max I should say. Dr. Sam worried that Max was to strong of a superhuman to be living on this Earth, so he took his body to Australia and dug it deep in the ground, locking it in a wooden box, and Dr. Sam went on with his duties as nothing had happened.

That was years ago. Now, Dr. Sam is abducting all the teenagers he finds and forcing them into where he calls the STUOG (The Super Teen University of Greece). He has a large castle that is guarded by a large stone wall, invisible fence, guards, and a large gate in the depths of a wooden forest in Greece. He gives powers to teenagers and is building his army everyday with these teenagers who are given powers. Soon, he hopes to use these teens to ensalve all humans on Earth, and make Earth his world, make all mortals his mortals, and make the ground his sacred ground.

These teens, not all of them agree with him. Some go along with this plan, hoping they will get a part of the power too, while other teens are against the idea. These teenagers that are against it want to esacape, want to not be apart of the evil plan Sam has made up. They know it won't be easy, but they have a different plan in mind, and that is to destroy Sam, and all the guards that work for him, even if it does mean dying for it.

Welcome to STUOG, be careful...

R U L E S

•So, you all know the first rule I hope. No matter the circumstances, you will be listening to me, and the co-owner(s). I don't care if yo ucompletley despise me, it is my roleplay so they are my rules. If I say your personality for your character is dull, lighten it up. If I say your posts need to be longer, put more detail.

•Notice how this roleplay is in the ADVANCED category. That means 4-5 sentences every post, per character. I would sometimes like you to go above and beyond though, because if I can do it, then you can do it.

•Ah, the sex rule. You know the drill, no descriptive sex yadda yadda yadda. You want to take off the clothing? Cool with me. But I don't want any description of the body parts, I don't want you going beyond that point. If you do, use fades to black.. or purple.. pink.. whatever just fade to something, ok?

•You have a maximum of two powers each, and I will be the judge if you can have those powers. Don't try and have two great powers like.. Invisibility along with being able to read minds. Some small powers can be the greatest.

•No god modeling. That means no perfect characters. Sure, you can be incredibly beautiful, but everyone has flaws so make sure we know that. None of this "I'm perfect, and I have no problems" stuff.

•Killing of characters, workers, guards, etc is allowed, but I have some boundries on that. 1.) If you are killing off someones character you have to make sure it is okay with that person, and make it believable. 2.) If killing a worker, or guard you must make sure it is okay with me or one of the co-owners. Just a by the way, there will be no killing of Dr. Sam (yet). You can hit, punch, scratch, claw, do all that fancy stuff with him, but no killing.

•You can't just easily escape here with no problem. Actually, you can't really escape with yourself anywho. This place is gaurded with guards x3 your size, a large stone wall to protect from invaders and people who escape, and a invisible fence so no, you're not just going to stroll on out like it is no big deal.

•Cussing is allowed, because I know sometimes we just have to let it all out, but if you are abusing this rule then I will take it away from you, and decide when you can have it back.

•If you are going to have an OOC fight, do it in chatbox or something, don't do it in my roleplay. I don't need to see my roleplay filled with you yelling at eachother.

•Have fun, and happy roleplaying!

S K E L L Y

Basic Information.

Full Name:
Love Intrest: (crush, boyfriend/girlfriend, etc.)

Digging Deeper.

Personality:
Powers: (limit of two.)
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

First glimpse.

Looks:
Extra: (anything your picture does not show)

P O W E R S

Rapid Cell Regeneration-Ability to heal rapidly and with greater finality from any injury; the rate of recovery varies from character to character. Can sometimes result in the slowing of aging and immunity to illnesses and other defects.

Animal Mimicry-Ability to transform into animals.

Healing-Ability to heal other plants and animals (humans included) but not ones self.

Mind Manipulation-Ability to 'get inside someones head' and influence thoughts, emotions, and actions, but not fully control them.

Duplication-Ability to double or triple ones self or another.

Invisibility-Ability to remain unseen by everyone.

Super Strength-Abnormally strong muscles, able to lift up to 5,000 pounds.

Supersonic Hearing-Ability to hear anything from anyone anywhere at anytime.

Reactive Adaptation-Ability to become immune to anything experienced before. ex: disease, pain, grief

Self-Detonation-Ability to be a living time bomb. Who knows how long this person has left.

Superhuman Agility-Ability to react faster than a normal Human, run faster than a normal Human, and to possess greater flexibility and with higher/farther jumping capacity.

Night Vision-Ability to see in total and utter darkness.

X-Ray Vision-Ability to see through any and all objects.

Heat Vision-Ability to burn things with ones eyes.

Telescopic Vision-Ability to see faraway things and make them appear closer to view better.

Freeze Vision-Ability to freeze things with ones eyes.

Wall-Crawling-Ability to walk on walls, furniture, upside down, etc. defying gravity.

Levitation-Ability to float and fly.

Breathless-Ability to breathe without oxygen.

Telekinesis-Ability to manipulate and control objects with ones mind.

Mind Sight-Ability to read the minds of any and everyone.

Innate Capability-Ability to be naturally skilled at things and know knoweledge without learning it.

Omni-linguism-Ability to understand everyone and everything clearly and perfectly.

Omniscience-Ability to know anything and everything.

Path Finding-Ability to find anyone anywhere in the world and pinpoint their exact location.

Astral Projection-Ability to project one's spirit into a ghostly form that functions as a ghost. It can walk through walls but cannot interact with the real world besides being seen and heard when intended. The spirit must return to his/her body after 48 hours of astral projection straight or they will fade away and their body will die. Body remains in a coma-like state when astral projection is in process. Body is vulnerable to any and all subjections. If body is harmed the projected person will not know until he/she cannot find his/her body and fades away.

Mental Projection-Ability to make others see and feel a scenario.

Mediumship-Ability to interact with the dead.

Precognition-Ability to see the future.

Telepathy-Ability to speak to anyone mentally, but cannot read minds.

Memory Manipulation-Ability to manipulate, erase, or create memories of another.

Animation-Ability to bring inanimate objects to life.

Darkness Manipulation-Ability to create and move shadows and darkness.

Shadow Walker-Ability to become a shadow.

Disintegration-Ability to move through solid objects.

Resurrection-Ability to bring things back from the dead. Only works once per plant/animal/person. Cannot resurrect oneself.

Time Freeze-Ability to temporarily pause time.

Geokinesis-Ability to move and control parts of earth. Not the entire earth itself.

Electrokinesis-Ability to create electricity and lightning within and around oneself.

Chlorokinesis-Ability to control plants.

Hydrokinesis-Ability to control water.

Aerokinesis-Ability to control air, can create small tornado.

Animalkinesis-Ability to control animals.

Heat Manipulation-Ability to control heat and fire.

Shapeshifting-Ability to change ones shape, size, and/or state (ex. liquid; solid; gas).

if you want to add one to the list, ask me.

M Y C H A R A C T E R S

Basic Information.

Full Name:Trey Moore
Love Intrest: (crush, boyfriend/girlfriend, etc.)Not Sure Yet [not there yet]

Digging Deeper.

Personality:Trey is what you could call your everyday player. Most girls swoon over just the site of him, and his words make you melt like chocalote. Trey is insensitive, and says and offers the wrong things at the wrong times. He is not excatly the smartest guy around, but he is very sure with the decisions he makes. When he starts to enjoy the company of one, he will quickly get protective over them and their feelings. He doesn't let anybody hurt them, and will die for them, and it is a very rare thing for Travis to ever like someones company anyways. He likes a challenge, and is always stretching the truth. When he does fall in love, he is a very romantic guy. He will want to treat you like a princess, but still is a bit concieted on his ways. He always expects something in return from a good deed. Travis is forgetful as well. He is very active and strong. He doesn't easily get tired, and loves playing mind games with people.

Powers: (limit of two.)Path-Finding, Rerruation
Strengths:Very Active Exstremly Strong, He Works Intill he's has the Body
Weaknesses:Pain

First glimpse.

Looks:- - - -S T U O G- - - - 2mdl2qg
Extra:Twins with Chance

[i]Basic Information.

Full Name:Chance Moore
Love Intrest: (crush, boyfriend/girlfriend, etc.)Not Sure Yet [not there yet]

Digging Deeper.

Personality:Im Just Ganna Set This Straight Meet me XD
Powers: (limit of two.)Wall-Crawling,Freeze Vision